Paradoxically, cycling is an activity that brings both pain and enjoyment at the same time.
Riders climb uphills and sprint through flats in heavy breaths, yet in satisfaction and the feeling of achievement.
OSS aims to incorporate such mixed feeling of cyclists into our cyclewear development philosophy.
We are thrilled to support riders to feel the paradoxical happiness.
The new Paradox Collection, as all cyclist sought pain and enjoyment at the same time paradoxically,
will be an all-new cyclewear which managed to provide both tightness and comfort.
A lightweight yet flexible fabric,
Comfortable flatstitching Sewing technicue
Soft wrapping sleeve without bands
All of which completes a paradoxical cyclewear that minimizes aero drag tightly yet fits comfortably.
· Low collar considering movement of neck
· Longer sleeves for better aerodynamics
· Light weight design for maximizing sweat-absorbing, quick-drying function
· Semi-auto lock puller zipper
· Rock stitch collar sewing to minimize friction for a comfortable neck feel
· 3M reflector on both sides of the back pouch
Silicon dot band is applied to the back of the jersey to minimize riding up while in the drops
· Three rear pockets that provide plenty of storage for excellent stretch without sagging
· Enhanced fit by applying flatstitch sewing without seam.
· Silicone built-in sleeves to hold your arms steadily
| MATERIAL |
· Italian MITI Spandex Mesh
· Italian Plastotex, silicone built in fabrics
· Silicon dot band from Italian M.a.b
· Kiian Hi-pro 8 color ink from Italy